Years ago, I was directed to find a book by Edwene Gaines called The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity, and I found it most inspiring Many people on a spiritual path are very conflicted about financial prosperity — material wealth — so in effect we are putting in our orders and then cancelling them, then wondering why prosperity seems to be such a struggle.
What is true prosperity? This is how Edwene Gaines defines it:
A vitally alive physical body to provide a comfortable worldly home for the spiritual beings that we are
Relationships that are satisfying, nurturing, honest, and that work all the time
Work that we love so much that it’s not work, it’s play
Now, let’s put this together with the Five Spirits of Wealth as discovered or developed by Dorothy Espiau. The beauty of Geotran is that we ask the best questions AND (in most cases) have actual codes to correct or restore whatever we’re working on. At the same time, in 90% of cases, indentifying and clearing those contaminations will allow those correct Spirits to flow once more in your system — your inner bio-computers.
A ‘spirit’ is a righteous vital energy that serves God. When you have the following spirits, you will also have wealth — on all levels, in all areas. Here are the fives Spirits of Wealth:
1. The Spirit of Restitution, meaning having all that has been lost restored or refunded.
2. The Spirit of Liberty, which is a higher frequency or vibration than freedom.
3. The Spirit of Attraction — your ability to attract and be attracted to what you desire
4. The Spirit of Order. We have a God of order. You cannot have order and chaos in the same place at the same time. When you have financial chaos, look around your environment to see what you can clean up!
5. The Spirit of Opulence — my personal favorite. Opulence is when you have enough to become a philanthropist!
An integral part of being prosperous is the four components of Happiness, so we get to check for both, understanding that any of these spirits or components can be taken out at any time through YOUR unresolved traumas or beliefs, and/or be affected by exposure to another’s contamination, assimilation, possession, and all the other ways those around us constantly affect us. What are the components of Happiness?
1. The gift of KNOWING 100% — knowing what you know, and also knowing what you don’t know.
2. Being surrounded 100% by PEOPLE WHO GET YOU — that is, your inner circle of friends and supporters.
3. To live your life in a FLOW between you and God, God and you… making sure your passages, portals, and conduits are clear all the time.
4. Being GRATEFUL for the God in you and all your divine helpers on a daily basis. Don’t leave them behind or in waiting mode; give them full participation. That is, talk and listen to your guides every day!
How do you start to restore these Spirits of Wealth and the Components of Happiness? Take a look at your life, and identify anything that is getting in the way, often through beliefs and experiences from when you were a child.
What did your parents teach you about wealth? Are you still running any beliefs that limit your prosperity?
Do you allow yourself to be happy? Is anything blocking your ability to create the life you love?
Is anything still blocking the conduits from you to God, and from God to you?
Are you 100% in the NOW? That is the only place/time/situation in which you can make choices, including the choice to be prosperous, grateful, and happy.
Want some help working through these issues? You know where to find me!